Glazing Refurbishment is committed to being environmentally aware, actively support programs that reduce our company’s environmental impact and continually improve our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating procedures.
We seek to understand the effects our business activities have on the environment by supporting initiatives such as:
· Reduction of material, water and energy consumption
· Recycling of all resources
· The Company will implement a training program for its staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company's performance.
· Glazing Refurbishment will encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers.
· Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
· Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
· Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
· Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
· Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
· Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
We will encourage our customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders to do the same. We also recognise that we have a responsibility to the environment to meet or exceed legislative and regulatory requirements. We will ensure that this policy and all procedures relating to it are understood, implemented, and maintained by all company employees.